Thursday, January 17, 2008

FINALLY....

added more of my favorite bloggers to my blog list. I LOVE this blogging world and am so happy to be able to add more friends! I LOVE you guys!!

P.s. Since I have them listed in alphabetical order I can't help but feel a little sorry for my sis who will always be on the bottom unless I can find a blog to add that starts with an x,y or z. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

p.s.s. Don't you think "keep your eyes peeled" is a weird expression? It sounds kind of gross to me, but apparently not gross enough to make me stop using the phrase. :)

p.s.s.s. should I be saying p.s.s. or p.p.s? I REALLY need to go to bed. GOODNIGHT!

p.p.p.p.s. I just walked myself through it....doesn't P.S. stand for "post script" so "post.post.script" makes more sense than "post.script.script." I got it now. However I could still be wrong. Okay, I'm REAAALLLYYYY signing off now, but in my defense when I logged on tonight I had like 5 new bloggers to read all about! You guys are killing me! (but please keep it up!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am changing the name of my blog to 1A. :)

P.S. You cracked me up.

Our Family said...

Sheriece, you KILL me!!

Camille said...

hilarious!!!! You're so funny. I'm with you, and you got me addicted to this world, so I have you to thank! haaaaaa

(PSSSSS will you change our name to The Forney Four)

Kandis said...

Are you coming to 27 Dresses with me and Shar? She said you wanted to so you totally better come! None of this "I don't want to intrude on your thing" business. See ya tomorrow!

. said...

Did you know you can change the way your list works? Click on your "tools" thingy by your blog list and it actually gives you the option (somewhere, I can't remember) of doing a reverse alphabetical or you can even use the little tiny arrows to the left of each name to move things up or down....Just doing my part to get my blog on top. Or at least Sharla's! Hah!

Kandis said...

And you said I haven't updated my blog in a while???????