Monday, September 29, 2008

snapshots from a lazy Monday morning in September:


Pancakes as big as your plate (or head)! We've been craving them ever since Anaise blogged about them here


Where's my pancake? I want my PANCAKE NOW!


If I were a cat, I'd have fallen asleep there too. Cute that he fell asleep on Gabe's blanket. Cuter that Joshua covered him up so he'd be "even more cozy".

What happens when you bribe your boys to entertain the baby in his crib while you take a shower. You come out of the bathroom greeted by a trio of stuffed animals dressed in build-a-bear and baby Will's duds.

What my sweetheart left for me on the kitchen counter - just because!

4 comments:

Judy Francisco said...

Sheesh, that picture of the baby is SO DAVID!! Am I right?!

Anaise said...

What a delightful morning. How come you get a lazy Monday morning?!? :) All my Monday mornings are nuts as we recover from the weekend! It is a joy for me to read about your cute family.

Lisa said...

Can Mark drop by my house in the mornings and leave me "gifts" on the counter? I'm impressed that you made homemade pancakes.....I have a ton of mix, but do it....ooooh, about every three months. I don't know why, we love them, I just never make them!

Reggs said...

what did you do with your twenty bucks??? OH the possibilities....