Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Smitten

Well, it's official...were are all completely smitten by this little guy. You should have seen every one of us acting like complete idiots all weekend long just to get a smile. SERIOUSLY, it's very addicting. He's almost laughing now and just grins, grins, grins all the time! He stole Mark's heart on Sunday as he did nothing BUT smile at his daddy everytime he looked at him. We are so lucky to have him in our family. I know that the last post was of him but this picture was just too cute not to post. We had a family photo shoot on Sunday with the boys in their Thanksgiving brown sweaters. You are all probably sick of these by now but they are my FAVORITE so they wear them often. I had to go to every mall in the state practically to get them last year so I figure they better get some good use or my efforts will have been futile. :) We went grocery shopping on Saturday and Mark bought some egg nog for the first time this season. The boys were on an egg-nog high all weekend long. Every time they drank it they had to say "cheers" Gabe especially loved this concept and has tried it each time he drinks his milk. We are SO excited for Thanksgiving! We are having dinner at Shar's and then going to a Thanksgiving movie. This is a tradition of ours, I remember times when our extended family came along and we filled 3 ROWS of the movie theatre - these are such wonderful memories to me. We've also been known to fill the theatre on New Year's day, but I haven't done that with the family in YEARS! ANYWAY, I am in charge of the turkey, potatoes and pie, Shar is doing a ham, jello, rolls, stuffing and yams. YUM YUM YUM!!!! Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG, that picture is priceless! Is that the weiner dog line from Gymboree? Love it! Love the smile, I can see how it would be addicting. Paisley's smile is that way to me too. I also love the brown sweaters. I'm on a brown kick lately. I'd have them wearing them at LEAST once a week! Great pictures! Aunt Shar tells me that they have some darling Christmas sweaters to sport too. Can't wait to see!

Reading's said...

Melanie, Mike and I both can't believe how big William is getting. You have a beautiful bunch of boys. Love ya, mike and charlotte

Diane said...

Man, my Thanksgiving sounds pretty simple in comparison. But sure wish you wouldn't have mentioned the ham???

tiburon said...

Oh my goodness those boys are too cute!! Great pics :)

meg said...

These photos are awesome! Logan has the same outfit as William, super cute!