Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm BACK!

Hey there! Okay, after a WAY TOO LONG break I'm declaring myself back in the blogging world. I hope I can stay more up to date from now on. :) I'm going to start with a warning that my keyboard has decided to "stick" on the letter "N" so I have to keep re-writing all of my words that have an "N" in them - if you happen to see some sneak by with no "N" please blame my keyboard and not my lack of spelling ability. :) Nothing much has happened around here lately... We're just all adjusting to life in a family of 6. Baby Will has broken us in SOOO gently that I can hardly call what we've been doing as much "adjusting" as just "living". He's still been the best baby ever and we're so thrilled that he's here. He LOVES to eat, so I have to make sure I'm somewhere where I can feed him "discreetly" about every 2-3 hours...closer to 2 hours as he gets pretty upset when he's hungry for more than a few minutes. He is getting cuter every day which I didn't think was possible, and we're pretty sure his eyes are going to be blue after all (sorry Gabe). I guess one brown-eyed little monster er... angel is all this family can handle. :) Here are some updates with pictures...


This is one of my favorite pictures because it looks like Will is smiling too! So funny! Gabe is still SOOOOOO gentle with him and loves him so much! He's never awake more than 5 seconds before he's asking "baby Will go??"


My beautiful boys! I love these men in my life. I couldn't be more blessed!


Happy 12 years Anniversary for Mark and I. WOW! How can 12 years come and go SO fast! I'm still denying the fact that I'm 30 and can't claim to be in my twenties anymore. I am SO happy for a wonderful 12 years though and can't imagine my life any other way!


I LOVE this picture of my cute little Gabriel. It seems to show his "little angel" side, but there's a hint of "watch out, I'm about to do something very naughty" too. He,he!


Cute little peanut!


I love this one, all I think about is Winnie the Pooh with his little paw to his head going "think, think, think".


My little flag football players. Mark got them this set to get Joshua ready to start flag football. They've played it outside so much that Gabe doesn't even ask to go "outside" anymore, he asks to go play "wag wootball" instead. :)


and last, but not least a fun visit from uncle Mike! I have a cute picture like this of him holding all my baby boys (wel...I'm hoping I have one of him holding Gabe - I think I do, but I have to look) I'll try to post them all sometime. The boys love it when they get to see uncle Mike, they were sad that his visit got cut short by a day because he had to drive home to Phoenix instead of fly like he was originally planning.

Well, I guess that's enough for now. I'm pretty sure the baby is going to wake up from his milk induced drunken sleep very soon and Gabe is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (or as he puts it "ditty mus Buh-has" It's quite amazing that I know what he means) and it's about to end so my time is limited all around. :)

4 comments:

tiburon said...

Melanie - good to hear from you! Things look like they are going great. That little baby is a keeper!

You, me and Christine should get together for lunch or something - when you are feeling up to it!

Diane said...

Can your blog get any cuter??? Doubt it. Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how you have been adjusting. Come see us.

Christine said...

Melanie,
I almost gave up on your blog :) J/K I don't know how you're doing it with 4 kids!! He is soooo cute though. Congratulations. He is so tiny. How much does he weigh? I agree with Tib, we need to go to lunch!

Camille said...

He's gorgeous... I don't know how you're doing it. I might not make it with 2!! And I can't believe it's been 12 years since you and Mark got married! woaaaaa!
love you cousin!