Sunday, September 2, 2007

First Day of KINDERGARTEN!



Our little Sam started his FIRST DAY of Kindergarten last Monday. I wasn't there to see him off to the bus, but Mark picked me up from the hospital early so I could be home to see him come OFF the bus and talk to him about his first day. He did SO great, he was SO ready, I am SOOOO proud of him! He had a really fun week, they colored cute little turtles and tied them to toilet paper rolls and raced them, he's loved the bus and he's been SO good about getting his homework done everyday right when he gets home! I am really nervous about losing one of my best helpers every morning but I'm glad he'll be home by lunchtime and can still hang out with us for most of the day. I'm SO glad the Kindergarten here isn't all day like it is in some places. We LOVE YOU SAM!!!



2 comments:

Christine said...

How are things going with the new baby??? I don't know how you're doing it with 4!

tiburon said...

Melanie how are things going? You haven't been around much! Thinking about you :)