Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What do Baby Will and a Godfather's Supreme Pizza have in common?

Nothing...Nada...Zilch...Zero. In fact, they really don't agree with each other at all. I had said pizza for dinner on Monday night and again for lunch yesterday and BOY was that baby UNHAPPY, needless to say neither one of us got much sleep last night! Poor baby, I guess Supreme Pizza is out for me for awhile!

Today was photo shoot day with the little brothers. Out of the gazillions of pictures I took, I managed to get a few keepers. I can't believe this baby is already 3 months old. Gabe is usually really happy to sit and take a few pictures but he wasn't today so we didn't get very many good shots, most were blurry from him moving so much and so fast. The one of Will smiling is my FAV. and it is blurry too. ARGH. I've really been trying to convince my wonderful husband that I need an SLR. :)









4 comments:

Shar said...

Oh my gosh are they the cutest things ever!!!YES!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE Baby Will smiling, and LOVE the black and white of Gabe! Great pics. Where are you taking them at? I'm trying to figure out what you are using for a background! (I'm now waiting for you to say...."duh, the wall") What cute babies!

Camille said...

SOOOOO yummy. Look at you having such gorgeous baby boys! hmmmm it must run in the family :)

Diane said...

The first picture looked like the expression I picture Will having when you are trying to make him laugh!! Adorable boys. You must have ten more.